Thursday 7 November 2019

After a year, I am back!

I am finally back to the Blogging world with my crafty creations!! Phew what a year this has been for me, it has surely marked my life in so many ways!!

I was surely disappointed to say that after all the effort I did to convince myself to return to blogging to share my creations and my Blessings with all my crafty friends, I find that for the second time... Grrr!!!! ... I couldn't access to my previous Blog and had to start all over again!!!!
This is my third Blog, hopefully it won't happen again!!! I preferred to have all my previous work here, but anyhow! Let me come to the card I would like to share with you.





This Birthday card came out really beautifully, and it was difficult to give it away! :) At least I hope it will be liked and appreciated!

It was difficult to cut again in my Sofiero Maja papers but I knew that they will get my mojo back. Three months ago my mum died of lung cancer, after two and a half years of intense suffering, and for the first two months I was so tired and trying to get my mental energy back, that I did not create anything at all.




But I missed crafting, and especially the contact with my crafting friends from all over the world. Hopefully I will build again the contacts, and the beautiful and healthy interaction that was so part of my life.





The details of these papers are amazing, and they make me fall in love with vintage images and style again.



Instead of the usual Happy Birthday greeting, I added this detachable round sentiment which opens up to some more detailed surprise.





Some beautiful and delicate flowers were a must with this card! And I just loved adding some trims, brads and an embossed background.




Next photo is of the inside, using some more of the same papers, and other stuff from my stash.




I hope that I can reach out again to all of you soon, and please let me know if you've been here! Would love to hear again from you. May God bless you, and keep shining!




Will be entering this card for the following challenges:



Word Art Wednesday Blog  - ATG

Lemon Shortbread Challenge  -ATG

We Love to Create Challenge  - ATG Mixed media


8 comments:

  1. What a delightful card! Love the gorgeous, shabby chic feel of your design!
    Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane, very sweet of you to leave a comment. Happy Crafting!

      Delete
  2. Good to see you back Rosette! Your card is gorgeous! I love the surprise in your sentiment <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Noelene!!! You still crafting? :)

      Delete
    2. Yes I am. Have to admit I have been a little time poor when it comes to crafting. Family always comes first. But in the new year I hope to organise my time a little better to make time for myself to craft. I jumped into the blogging world this year....was a little scared at first haha https://noeleneapap.blogspot.com/ But it has been lovely to share my work. Hope you had a blessed Christmas, can't wait to see what beautiful creations to have to share in the new year! Hugs x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card Rosette, so lovely to see you back crafting.
    Hugs Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks a lot Suzi!!! I still have the sweet surprise that you had sent me :)

      Delete
  4. Wow! It's beautiful!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *Sorry so late commenting! I’ve had a busy couple of months!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Commissioned Birthday card

Hi dear crafty friends. Today I'd like to share with you a masculine card I did for a friend of mine who asked for a Birthday card for h...