Saturday 16 May 2020

Commissioned Birthday card

Hi dear crafty friends. Today I'd like to share with you a masculine card I did for a friend of mine who asked for a Birthday card for her brother. I cringe a little bit when someone asks me for a masculine card, as it always takes me a while before I decide on what to do. I do not have many options or ideas when it comes to plan a man's card, but anyway - this time I did it :)





Thanks to online resources I printed this man tag and planned from there, using some stuff I had. I took the "be adventurous" theme.




I kind of liked it in the end, when everything came together, but I always remain a little bit skeptic... duh!! 





These are free words I found on Pinterest, and I love adding them to cards, they always boost a little bit - at least in my opinion :)






Last but not least I added my insert with some positive wording.... and Voila'! The card has now reached its destination, so it is safe for me to share!




Many blessings!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Commissioned Birthday card

Hi dear crafty friends. Today I'd like to share with you a masculine card I did for a friend of mine who asked for a Birthday card for h...