Monday 9 March 2020

Wedding Card

Hi my dear crafting friends


I hope that everyone is looking forward for Spring which is now near. I love Spring, but I dread the terrible heat that grips our island for many months which follow.

Today I would like to share a Wedding card I did during these days, it is very different from my comfort zone, but at the end I liked it.




I used a lot of dies for this one, the precise detail the cutting add to the card are always eye catching. Things I also added are flowers, flat backed pearls, small white bow, lace and some glitter dust for that shine.



I hope it shows on the photo, but I tried to capture the shine on the champagne glass. Cheers to all newly weds.







The following is the message on the inside of this card. 






I hope you all have a wonderful week, even amidst these times of world wide health problems. May God bless each one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commissioned Birthday card

Hi dear crafty friends. Today I'd like to share with you a masculine card I did for a friend of mine who asked for a Birthday card for h...