Tuesday 12 November 2019

A Birthday Hanglar

I'm so happy and grateful to God that autumn has finally kicked in on our island! I just looovve the sound of rain, wind and thunder; they make me feel so homely and cosy :) During the weekend I coloured and assembled this Birthday card, this time it's not a commissioned card - just for fun.

I always loved the HAnglar and Stanglar stamps, and I was so happy when during my crafting break I learnt about their comeback. They are really adorable!






I used Copics to draw my image and gave t he last fine strokes with Prismacolours. Later on I decided to fussy cut the image and create a background to compliment the Magnolia papers I chose for this card; drawing a brick wall, the cloudy sky and I stenciled some flying birds with Copics as well. 




I added some Stardust glitter glue to some of the stripes of the socks, and to some of the flowers I added to embellish this cutie. 



 Some detachable tags, I looove adding these to my cards. They add some interesting and fun touch; and look lovely too.

 A close up of the image and colouring . Sentiment was done with a Dymo hand machine. Distressing and gesso was added to the card as well.






Flowers as mentioned above. I hope I managed to capture the bit if shine in the largest rose; I sprayed it with some shine - not too much though, to keep it shabby.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did to create it. Have a wonderful week, and never forget to thank God for all you receive. 

Have an awesome day! 




Let's get the fun going with a challenge or two: 


Avenue613 challenge  - ATG with scrap your stash - used scraps of paper to die cut leaves and tags , pieces of twine 

Crazy4challenges Blog - Add an element with texture

3 comments:

  1. Every detail is perfect! What a stunner! So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create. Please come back again! The best of luck with your entry. Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Jackie!! You are so kind. Thank you for leaving some love. xx Many blessings

      Delete

Commissioned Birthday card

Hi dear crafty friends. Today I'd like to share with you a masculine card I did for a friend of mine who asked for a Birthday card for h...