Tuesday 19 November 2019

A Vintage Birthday

Thank you for being here to share this crafting journey with me; your friendship is a Blessing. 

I am sharing another vintage/shabby card, which I loved doing this last weekend. 







I just loved working with this image, but I did not like cutting in the few Maja papers I have!! I prefer looking at them lol!! but they are made for these type of projects, so what's the use to leaving them in the safe box?! :)


In this photo you can see a detail of the flowers I added, and a "be happy" ticket. It doesn't show in the photo but I added tiny bits of shine... very subtle. 




Another side of the card. The "special delivery" id from Tim Holtz ephemera pack. I love these small additions :)





I really hope that you like this card as well, and that you can share with me new tips or where can I improve in these cards. 




A view of the inside of the card. In the photo it shows as if it is on the lavender/ light purple shade, but actually it is pinkish - light pink on the same scale as the front of the card.



Some challenges for this card as well :) 


PIP Challenge  - Challenge 1946


A Bit More Time To Craft - Challenge 104 -ATG

Creations in Pink - Mainly pink

Not just Cards  - November challenge


Have a good week sweet crafters!! 
Many Blessings sent your way!


7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful vintage card, Rosette. Thank you for sharing your lovely creative card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge! Love the pearls and lace. Hope you will join us often. Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan for leaving some love. Hugs xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the shabby design with all the detail!
    Thank you for joining Creations in Pink.
    💝 from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a marvelous vintage card, Rosette! Thank you for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps this fortnight. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that's so sweet of you NanaConnie. I am happy to be back creating. Many blessings xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful vintage card. Love the colours and embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards.
    Sabina DT

    ReplyDelete

Commissioned Birthday card

Hi dear crafty friends. Today I'd like to share with you a masculine card I did for a friend of mine who asked for a Birthday card for h...